Saturday, October 16, 2004

TRAVEL AILMENTS


During my 11 week trip to Nepal and Tibet and
India, these are the oils I used to protect my system
from contaminated water supplies, and non-western
plumbing and sanitary conditions. Traveling through
the rural countryside, and eating at local restaurants
and camping along river beds that doubled as sewage
drains, my oil collection was put to a severe test.

Not only did I survive these condition, but I returned
home parasite-free, and stronger and healthier than
ever.


HERE'S MY LIST
Personal Health Support While Traveling


OILS to PURIFY WATER

Valor
Strength, courage, balancing, spine balance

Lemon - detox and purification.  Uplifting.  Remove chewing gum from clothes and shoes (I was a hit in my guest house - removing chewing gum from sweaters!)

White Angelica
Psychic protection & strength

Thieves
Useful for anything noxious!


TRAVEL REMEDIES

Immupower 

Lavender
Universal oil, burns.  I used for sunburn at the high altitudes.  Also for insect stings layered with Purification blend.

DiGIZE 
I like to rub it on tummy, drink it, and put on  my feet.
Helps upsets, gas, bloating. Put 2-3 drops in liter of drinking
water.

Purification
Smelly mildewy mouldy rooms. I sprinkle it all over carpet, curtains, beds. Great on insect bites layered with Lavender.


Exodus II

Relieve It
Aches.  Got my feet walking again - after they were so sore I couldn't stand.  Just rub it in all over the feet, leg muscles - wherever.

PanAway
Aches of every description


Peace & Calming
Crying babies and children, travel nerves, helps relax and sleep.

Clarity
Jet lag

Joy
YES!

Raven/RC
Breathing, sniffles, congestion

Eucalyptus globulus
Breathing ease, congestion, insect repellent.


Raindrop Oils

ParaFree Gels (liquid spills in travel)

Feelings Kit
Emotional cleansing & well-being


VitaGreen
Stamina, balances PH


Thieves, ExodusII on bottom of feet, Immupower on
Throat & chest. Alternate daily.

Thieves on thymus.

Brain Power, Exodus II, Valor, Immuntune, Sulphurzyme,



Order oils from
http://www.youngliving.com
Enroller/Sponsor # 100629
Pat Crosby



ORDER EARLY!

SUPPLIES RUN OUT - and you may have to wait for the next crop to be distilled.